The Eminenceis the next evolution of wetsuit design built specifically to the needs of the modern scuba diver in either 7mm or 5mm. An elite combination of high-stretch neoprene[M1] , proprietary materials and simple effective features, make the Eminence stand out from the crowd.
Quick-Dry thermal panels throughout the inside of the suit adds valuable thermal properties equivalent to that of another millimetre in neoprene without the added buoyancy. This also eliminates the uncomfortable task of donning a cold wet wetsuit in repetitive dive situations.
Clean lines and form fit inspired from the surfing industry make the Eminence one of the most comfortable, thermally effective suits available in today’s market.
Eminence QD Womens 5mm
- Available as a 7mm or 5mm wetsuit
- Quick Dry thermal lining technology throughout adds warmth and ensures putting on a “dry” warm suit every time
- Rear “Batwing” seal eliminates water ingress through the zipper and adds critical padding against the spine from the weight of your scuba system
- High stretch neoprene, glued & blind stitched (GBS) seam construction eliminates water entry to keep you warmer
- Heavy duty internal seam tape in critical stress areas for durability combined with slimline seam taping
- Neoprene “slide through” wrist and ankle seals with silicone tape, offering easy donning and aggressive seal against incoming water during diving
- Smooth skin neck seal to prevent flushing through neck area
- High wear 3D print shoulder pads, provide protection against a rubbing BCD or harness
- Ultra tough “Supratex” knee pads for abrasion resistance in critical wear areas during activity such as shore diving